Call 311 To Get Help For the Homeless. Call 911 To Get Help in An Emergency.

Reminders from CB3 Office:

Please always call 311 for homeless issues and ask for homeless outreach. (this triggers Goddard Homeless Outreach who should arrive within an hour. They will begin Case Management if one isn’t already started for an individual.

Once you get your complaint number from the 311 operator, let the CB 3 Office know. They will track it and keep records and liaise with the pertinent Agency or Organization.

Community Board 3, Manhattan
59 East 4th Street
New York, NY  10003
Phone: 212-533-5300

For crises or issues where someone is endangered or a danger to self, please call 911 immediately.

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>




Please complete this to help us avoid spam. * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.